Items 1-30 of 83
- Blue Nectar Devtvakadi Cinnamon Back & Joint Pain OilSpecial Price Rs. 378.25 Regular Price Rs. 445.002 more sizes available15% OFFExclusive
- Kaya Skin Clinic Body Essential Deep Nourish Elbow and Foot 50mlSpecial Price Rs. 297.50 Regular Price Rs. 350.0015% OFF
- Oriflame Nature Secrets Refreshing Pedicure Set Nettle & LemonSpecial Price Rs. 1,138.15 Regular Price Rs. 1,339.0015% OFF
Why it is Essential to Pamper Your Feet?
The distance of your foot from heart might be more, but a sore feet can cause enough health problems for you to suffer. Your feet goes through a lot of wear and tear and hence it is essential that a healthy feet is important. A healthy feet not only looks nice but also carry a symbol of being fully functional without any health problems.
It does not take a lot of effort to take care of your feet and make them look beautiful. A little care daily will give you the desired results.
Some Tips to Pamper Your Feet at Home
- Make a routine and check each day to check for blisters, swelling or boils
- Wash Your feet with hot water especially between the toes
- Use a foot care cream to keep your feet moist each day
- Choose a comfortable footwear
How Do You Pick a Perfect Foot Care Cream For Yourself?
With a number of options available for foot care products these days, it might be a little difficult to choose the best one. Mostly, it does not even a make a difference of what a foot care cream is composed of and that is where we go wrong. A perfect foot care cream should consist of:
- Neem Oil for anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Mostly people prone to athlete’s foot should use a foot care cream that has neem oil as it kills the fungus causing this problem
- Shea Butter for keeping your feet moist for a longer period. Shea butter gets easily absorbed into deeper layers of the skin and maintains the moisture. A foot care cream containing shea butter is suitable for people who stand on their feet daily for extended hours.
- If you have some specific foot problems, a foot care cream with urea can be useful for you. Urea penetrates thick skin and is an excellent treatment for cracked skin. Foot care products with urea helps treating sore feet.
- Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Oils have anti-bacterial properties and helps to keep the feet odour free.
If your feet has deep cuts or cracks, it is advisable to consult a doctor. For a daily foot care regime, clean your feet with hot water, apply the best foot care cream for your feet and add a pair of socks. In a few weeks you will have a healthy and beautiful feet. Buy the best foot care products online at our web store.