Items 1-30 of 591
- TOI Special Price - Rs. 722.005% OFFKaya Skin Clinic Root Regen SCALP REVITALIZING SHAMPOO 225mlSpecial Price Rs. 760.00 Regular Price Rs. 950.0020% OFF
- TOI Special Price - Rs. 266.005% OFFKaya Skin Clinic Body Essential Deep Nourish Elbow and Foot 50mlSpecial Price Rs. 280.00 Regular Price Rs. 350.0020% OFF
- Times Wowcher - Free GiftFree GiftJust Herbs Silky Strength Aloevera-Wheatgerm Moisturising Shampoo -200mlRs. 545.00
- Times Wowcher - Free GiftFree GiftJust Herbs Kumuda- Sacred Indian Lotus silicone free conditioner 200mlRs. 595.00
- Times Wowcher - Free GiftFree GiftJust Herbs 8 In 1 Root Nourishing Amla Henna Shampoo-200 mlRs. 525.00
- Times Wowcher - Free GiftFree GiftJust Herbs Dandruff Control Ayurvedic Soya Protein Shampoo-200 mlRs. 525.00New
- Blue Nectar Brigantanti Hair Repair & Treatment OilSpecial Price Rs. 361.25 Regular Price Rs. 425.002 more sizes available15% OFFExclusive
- Kent Salon KS06 Grooming & Straightening Brush for Fine & Short HairSpecial Price Rs. 1,614.15 Regular Price Rs. 1,899.0015% OFF
Care for the tough guy’s hair
Men's Hair Care Products Online
A hair care for men consists of few yet efficient products, rather than slathering numerous of them onto each other. The first step towards hair care is to identify your hair type. Markets are full of various products, created to suit different hair types, targeting different concerns. Once you identify your hair type, only then you can pick the suitable men hair products that work well for you. Choose a good shampoo and conditioner combo and always use cold water to wash off your hair. Hot water gives effects that are similar to a hair styling tool, thus damaging the hair. If your hair is frizzy, then avoid drying your hair using a towel. The movement caused while drying generates fiction and often leads to split ends. Also, if you intend to use hair gel, wax or pomade, make sure to wash it off by the end of the day as they are full of chemicals. Try minimizing the usage of the heating tools on a daily basis. Hair colouring or other chemical treatments make your hair look fancy but it weakens the strength of your hair. Often, people end up combing hair when they are wet; this habit needs to be ditched.
One of the best hair products for men includes Tony & Guy Shampoo for damaged hair. It helps in restoration of the hair from the damages that it has encountered till date. Encaging the moisture within the hair, it brings lustre to the hair and revitalizes them. Hair products for curly hair men should ideally be moisturizing to control the frizz and enhance each curl. The Kronokare Hydrate and Untangle Hair Conditioner
Comprises of essential oils. It is also paraben and SLS free. The best men’s hair products for fine hair can without doubts be credited to these two shampoos: The Nature Co’s Barley Volumising Hair Cleanser and Truefitt & Hill Hair Management Shampoo. Usually fine hair become limp on usage of a conditioner but the Revivogen Thickening Conditioner promotes growth and enables hair to become thick and healthy. It obstructs the androgen receptors and is made with natural compounds. If you like using all natural men hair care products, then you would simply fall in love with the Just Herbs Ayurvedic Amla & Neem Shampoo. It goes deep within the hair shaft to nourish and strengthen the hair. On usage, it does not take away the natural oils of the scalp. Since it contains Amla, it helps in shielding your hair from immature greying, while the Neem acts as an antiseptic, keeping monsoon bacteria attacks at bay. Adding to its plus point, it also reduces hair fall.
At Aplava, we are equally conscious of men hair care needs. Our products are exclusively handpicked from across the globe. They serve in removing your hair concerns and providing you with lusciously healthy hair. With variety of shampoos and conditioners to choose from, add to cart the one that you like and shop online only from aplava.com.