Buy Hair Colours Online
- Rs. 410.007 more Colors availableRs. 685.004 more Colors availableRs. 190.006 more Colors available11 more Colors available
Regular Price: Rs. 600.00
Special Price Rs. 540.00
Quick Guide to Help You Choose the Perfect Hair Colour
Choosing a hair colour is not as easy a task as it looks to be. There are a number of factors that need to be considered before you pick the right hair colour. When you are out looking for a colour tone that will match your skin perfectly, you might get confused with the different shades and tones available. Here is a quick guide that will help you decide your hair colour.
What is the Best Hair Colour for You?
The skin tone that you carry has been passed down to you from the past generation. Your hair colour depends on melanin; a natural substance that gives the eyes, hair and skin their colour and determines which make-up tones and which shade of hair colour works the best.
Which Colour Would Suit Your Skin Tone?
Here is according to your skin tone, which is the best hair colour for you:
- 1.Brown: If you have a cool skin tone go for mahogany and if you have a warm skin tone ash brown hair colour would be the best pick for you.
- 2.Burgundy: Burgundy hair colour suits to people with yellow or olive skin tone. For people with dark skin tones, this is the perfect choice
- 3.Red: Red has myriad shades, choosing the right red shade can be tricky. If you have a fair skin tone, the best hair colour would be copper and a lighter shade of red. Similarly, reds that are blue based are a perfect choice for olive skin tone.
- 4.Golden: Sport this colour in the form of streaks and highlights combined with brown hues.
- 5.Black: Avoid a jet black colour as it gives an artificial look especially to Asian skin. Instead, using dark brown hair colour is a better option.
Tips on Buying and Using a Hair Colour
Now, when you know which shade to buy, keep in mid the following tips so that you land up buying the correct hair colour.
For a flawless and full proof finish, choose a hair colour that is two shades lighter than your current colour
- To keep hair healthy, apply hair colour on unwashed hair
- If you want a semi-permanent hair colour, remember that you can only go for a darker shades.
- Keep the hair colour on your hair for the mentioned time only to avoid dual shaded strands
- If you have made a colour mistake do not try to overwrite it with another colour. If it’s a minor error you can rectify it by using a clarifying shampoo consecutively and if it is something major, it is better you see a professional.
For a hair colour range that is safe and best for your hair, buy hair colour online at Aplava.com.
- Loading, please wait ...
Loading, please wait ...